Pages

25.11.17

The Ultimate Christmas Gift That Keeps on Giving!


It's safe to say I don't find it easy when it comes to finding the perfect Christmas gift for the man in my life.

Its not that he is fussy, its the fact that he doesn't ever really ask or want for anything. So when it comes to finding a gift that's perfect for him, I struggle most years.

I don't know about your other half, but my husband has a busy life. He works in an office, plays different sports throughout the week, and is a Daddy too, so he is always doing different things throughout the week.
When I was asked by Daniel Wellington if I'd like to take a look at  their range, there were so many beautiful watches to choose from.
I found the perfect gift idea! I decided on the Dapper Durham 38mm. I loved the timeless look, the genuine leather strap, the roman numerals, along with the added date feature to give it a little more added sophistication.
I personally love that one of the perks of Daniel Wellington watches is the versatility to change the style of one watch by adding another strap. When you have an ever changing lifestyle it has the ability to compliment any style of outfit, and a gift that keeps on giving. Fantastic!!
I am completely obsessed with how the watch is packaged. It is just the most perfectly presented gift for anyone.

Over the Black Friday weekend (23-27 NOV), Daniel Wellington are offering all my readers 25% off the Dapper Collection and a free strap of your choice (free straps are offered with any watch from DW's collection between 23-27 Nov), PLUS by using my discount code MICHELLEANNA you will receive an extra 15% off of that too!

And if you thought it couldn't get any better - they're offering free delivery and returns too.

If you too are hunting for a bit of luxury in a gift this Christmas, then look no further than Daniel Wellington. 



Disclaimer: This is a collaboration with Daniel Wellington but all opinions are honest and my own.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment