Pages

2.11.17

The Primark Edit - AUTUMN 17

I am a lover all things high street, but nothing pleases me more than being able to walk into Primark and buy a lot of what I had already seen in more expensive high street shops for a fraction of the price.

We are all trying to save money these days, so why splash out when you can look good on a small budget?  

Here's my top picks from Primark this Autumn 2017.

The Boots 

I always reach for a tan pair of boots in Autumn/Winter.

This year I wanted a little bit more than a plain pair of boots. I found these little gems in Primark. I love the gold stud detail to add a little more to an outfit. They're perfect for wearing smart or casual, and look fab with a pair of skinny jeans or a little skater style skirt and a roll neck. £14 

The Knit

I have fallen in love with mustard knitwear over the past few months. 
There was something about this jumper that caught my eye. I like its simplicity but also the nod to a smarter option with its bronze button hardware. It was a bargain at £6 - in fact I picked up two! 
 


The Jacket 
I have always wanted a wax Barbour jacket, so when I saw this jacket on the rails I had to pick one up. I use mine most days, I find its especially good for walking the dog. Its got big pockets, perfect for your phone and keys. Its a steal at £25.

The Bag
When I saw this little beauty I couldn't resist. It immediately said designer handbag to me. The gold bees and stud hardware work perfectly against the black faux leather. The strap is the perfect length for wearing cross body. I have also used it as an evening bag, and tucked the strap inside, it really looked pretty. It's a versatile accessory to have in your wardrobe this season and for £8 it's a really cute addition for the season. 







These are the Primark editions to my wardrobe for Autumn, what are yours? 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment