Pages

30.11.17

Elf on the Shelf - Poundland Ideas



I thought as it is the 'eve' of December, and the Elf on the Shelf time of year, that I would let you see what I picked up in PoundLand for this years antics.

Just in case you don't know the story behind the Elf on the Shelf, the Elf turns up on 1st December and is there to watch your little one(s) to see if they are being naughty or nice.
Each night he flies off back to the North Pole to report to Father Christmas. He returns to your house each morning. He is a very mischeivious Elf, and on his return he usually doing something funny or naughty, for your children to find. On Christmas Eve he returns back to the North Pole to assist Father Christmas with his present dropping and then won't be seen till the following December.

So here is what I got for our Elf on the Shelf shenanigans this year!

Elf House Stickers 
These are perfect for sticking on to the skirting board or a wardrobe door. Magical for children to find he has built his own house whilst they've been sleeping. There's even a little washing line to hang out his clothes.


The Postman Elf - Message in a Bottle
I loved this little bottle, and I think little ones will too. It has a little message inside from the Elf too..so cute!
Elf Swing Seat
For some naughty pranks in the middle of the night - I am thinking of putting the swing on the curtain rail for Ella to find one morning.
The Christmas Countdown 
This is pretty self explanatory, but nice for a bit of excitement - and a good way of learning numbers in a Christmassy way.
Candy Canes
I am going to use these as a little treats from our Elf throughout the month, around the house.

Gingerbread Decoration Kit - Christmas Trees
I picked these up for a little gift to be left by the Elf on Christmas Eve, and something fun and crafty  for Ella to do the night before Christmas.
If you want to do something fun with your children in the run up to Christmas then Poundland is definitely the place to go and get some Elf on the Shelf goodies and props.
I will be posting some of the mischief our little Elf gets up to over the next month on my Instagram, so make sure you are following me for some updates. 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment