Pages

24.7.16

Seventeen Quicker Slicker Colour Nail Polish


I have used so many different brands of nail polish over the years, high street to high end. 

There are pros and cons with them all; price point, longevity, quick drying etc. But I recently wanted to put a lower costing nail polish to the test. 

I had never used Seventeen polishes previously so I was totally open minded to the performance of them. 

I picked up 3 colours; a bright magenta pink 'Holiday Romance', a pastel pink 'Fairy Cake' and a glitter 'Pink Glitter'. 

I applied Fairy Cake on my toes. It's pretty, girly, not too overpowering and nice for summer. I put this on and it dried within the '50 seconds' that the bottle had advised it would. I applied two coats and it was shiny and covered well. I applied the polish 3 weeks ago and only this week I started to see any signs of chipping. 

Considering I hadn't used any base or top coat, the longevity of this polish is brilliant. I spend a lot of time on the beach, and sand is a nightmare for nail polish usually, but this has come up trumps in its lasting coverage, dare i say as good as a gel polish? 

I just painted my toes this evening with 'Holiday Romance' and 'Pink Glitter', I am hoping for the same long-lasting results with these colours. 

I have nothing bad to say about this polish, it's a great product for a great price! 

I would love to know what drugstore nail polishes you recommend, I'd love to add more to my collection! 

Thanks for reading lovelies 

MichelleAnnaLoves xoxoxo 

1 comment:

  1. They look pretty I haven't tried any Seventeen polishes xx

    ReplyDelete