Pages

26.6.16

10 Facts About Me - 2016




Although these facts are not the most interesting, it will give you an insight into who I am and what makes me tick.

Fact 1
I'm a mummy of one.

Fact 2
I love flowers and all things pretty.

Fact 3
If I hear the word 'make-up' my ears prick up and I get a bit excited - I love make-up in all its forms from the bargain high street brands to high end.


Fact 4
I am an Instagram Addict.


Fact 5
I take a lot of Selfies.


Fact 6
I speak my mind (sorry not sorry).


Fact 7
I love coffee ... at least 10 cups a day!


Fact 8
I am a morning person (most of the time).


Fact 9
I am Coeliac and also suffer with Anxiety and Post Natal Depression.

Fact 10
My happy place is the beach.

Thanks for reading!

MichelleAnnaLoves XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment