Pages

18.10.17

SEPTEMBER - THE THINGS I'VE BEEN LOVING

Here goes my first favourites.

September is always a month I love. Beautiful sunny days with a chill in the air. The colours of the trees and the fact its usually when we like to go on our holidays.

I thought I would share some of my favourite products and lifestyle bits as its one of my favourite months!

GUMTREE



This is always a favourite of mine, but it really doesn't get enough hype.

After our holiday, I came home with a mission in mind. A mission to clear out the garage and the cupboards of 'junk'.

'Junk' that we no longer loved, needed or in fact, ever used.

There were plenty of people who couldn't wait to get their hands on unwanted 'junk'. I sold so much, so quickly.

I also found a bargain on there myself.

I had been looking for a daybed for our office, and finally found one recently on Gumtree! It was a bargain at £40 (with a mattress that had only been used once).

Some one else's junk is another ones treasure.

ALDI 

I'm throwing Aldi in the mix this month because when you think it'll be the last place to find
something - well, lets face it, it comes up trumps!

Its always good for our weekly shops, but last month I picked up a gorgeous, reasonbly priced, on trend THROW for our living room. In fact, I am heading back to get another one for the daybed!


I have also really been liking their Jo Malone dupe candles, (No.1 is my preferred scent) which at £3 a time is always a winner.

HIGH FIVE ALDI!



WETBRUSH

I have a three year old daughter. She has had thick hair from the day she was born. The worst part of her day is when she is asked to have her hair brushed.

I had tried lots of different brands of brushes;  Tangle Teezers and Ouchless to name a few. None have lived up to their claims of 'no pain' when brushing.

But after seeing a review of the Wetbrush, I thought I would give it a go (I was losing the will and considering cutting off little ladies hair into a more manageable bob). It claimed to brush through hair with no pain even with tangles and knots.

Since using the Wetbrush the hair brushing routine has become a dream rather than a nightmare. Previously, I would be chasing around the house trying to get hold of my daughter to let me brush her
hair.

Now, she asks to have her hair brushed, and she even tries to brush it herself too. This is a massive step in the right direction and a huge improvement for her .

I would recommend the brush to anyone with children who hate having their hair brushed. It has saved a lot of tears in the mornings in our house.

It's great for us grown ups too.

I invested in my own brush. I use it on WET  hair in the shower. It works a dream distributing conditioner evenly, without pulling out my very over - bleached hair. It's fab for using on dry hair too (don't be deceived by the name), there's no pulling or ripping of the hair and leaves hair with a nice shine.

So thats my September faves lovelies.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what has made your favourites list recently!



xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment