Pages

27.9.16

Switched ON to Shadow Switch!

SHADOW SWITCH DRY BRUSH CLEANER

I am a bit of an easy target when it comes to new beauty products. 

Whether it be beauty tools or a nice make up bag, you'll see me in the queue at Boots buying it. 

When I was recently approached by 'Beauty Essentials' to try a product that claims to clean makeup brushes without any soap, water or hours and hours of drying time, well, to be honest, I couldn't wait to try it out.

First Impressions

I liked the simple tin packaging. A small round tin, perfect size to fit in any makeup bag or dressing table. 



On opening the tin, there was the little pot of magic, in the form of a simple black sponge. 



      
Considering I had never used the product previously, I was pleased to see the clear and simple instructions on the box.  





Putting it to the test

I wanted to really put the product through its paces and chose the Naked 2 Palette Black eye shadow on my brush. I made sure that it had thoroughly coated the brush with plenty of product.



When I put the brush into the Shadow Switch, I was a little hesitant to try the brush again on the back of my hand as I really was doubting the ability that simply swirling my brush in the sponge would leave it completely clean of product, but hey presto! The brush was as clean as it was before I had used the eye shadow. 


Overall

The Shadow Switch had me a little sceptical, but has blown me away with how well it works. I use it everyday to swap my eye shadow colours and so far, have been really impressed.

It has saved me a lot of time washing and cleaning my makeup brushes, which lets face it no one really enjoys! 

And the best bit - the price! Its currently on Amazon for £5.99.

 The product is going to be re-branded and the new packaging can be seen  below!

IIIf
you would like to get your hands on one I have put the link here>>>>> Shadow Switch

 Is there a beauty product that you cannot live without? 

Thanks for reading lovelies! 

MichelleAnnaLoves xoxoxoxox



1 comment:

  1. Great post! Excited to try mine now!
    Think I defiantly need to try it tomorrow!

    Stacey White

    www.staceylouisewhite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete