Pages

30.3.15

Garden fun

We have had a lovely time in the garden this afternoon.

Little lady has been kicking her new Pepper Pig ball around the garden and investigating the borders for flowers to smell, she makes me laugh the way she squats down to have a sniff of the flowers and also the grass and the mud!  Learning so quickly how to appreciate the garden.

Whilst we have been in the garden I have managed to get planting some flowers in the pots that I was kindly given as a birthday present, I am a bit of a disaster when it comes to flowers and plants and keeping them alive.  I have been given strict instructions by my mum to make sure I keep these watered and fed ... we shall see how long they stay in bloom.

I've shared a little picture of one our pots for you to see.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for stopping by.

Baby. Beauty. Life.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment